WELCOME TO THE PLETHORA OF THRILLING EXPERIENCES AND SOOTHING STORIES.
Travel, Lifestyle, food, culture, trekking, hiking, adventure, poetry and more.
Spirituality, culture, music, poetry – strengthen our roots.
Trekking boosts our morale.
Nature is who rejuvenates the soul.
ABOUT MY WORK
Work Area 🔽
Work Published In 🔽
Tour Genie Blog, The Assam Tribune & Yatra
Awards Won – 1 🔽
- SEVEN LAKES TREK | ANINI | DIBANG VALLEY | ARUNACHAL PRADESH – A travel guide by Jimu Mele.Whenever we trek in such interior locations we need to respect the God of Nature, Idu Mishmi Tribal Laws and customs then trekking goes fine.
- THE SEARCH FOR ABSOLUTE FREEDOMSitting on the edge of the cliff with his eyes gazing above on the starry universe, his inner soul gets wet with divine joyous tears just to feel the fact that he is a part of that vast majestic mystic shining existence.
- 9 SPOTS TO EXPLORE AT THE INDIANA DUNES NATIONAL PARK | UNITED STATESWe have so many memories growing up near the Indiana Dunes and are so happy that it has National Park recognition. If you are lucky enough to be in the Chicagoland area, we highly recommend a trip to the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore.
- THE COSMIC TALES OF ‘DZÜKOU VALLEY’ (PART II)The graceful clouds flowed like water into the valley through the spaces between two high hills. It felt like the clouds fused with the river stream pouring in with tune of the flow of water. The clouds turned the valley into snowy hills, gently covering it like a mother cuddling her child with a good night kiss.
- DZÜKOU VALLEY: FOUR SOULS ONE PARADISE (PART I)To learn, embrace, and to fill in the soul with everything the hike and the valley offer in its purest form was the motive. We avoided watching videos on Dzükou Valley on the internet. Uncertain and un-planned as we were, the day began in trying to figure out how to reach Dzükou Valley from Kohima.
- MOUNT SARAMATI: SUMMITING THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN OF NAGALAND | INDIA (Part II)In a forest, away from everyone, hiking the rest of the trail solo was interesting. As I embarked on my solitary trek, I embraced the warmth of Mother Nature by kissing the bark of a tree.