WELCOME TO THE PLETHORA OF THRILLING EXPERIENCES AND SOOTHING STORIES.
Travel, Lifestyle, food, culture, trekking, hiking, adventure, poetry and more.
Spirituality, culture, music, poetry – strengthen our roots.
Trekking boosts our morale.
Nature is who rejuvenates the soul.
ABOUT MY WORK
Work Area 🔽
Work Published In 🔽
Tour Genie Blog, The Assam Tribune & Yatra
Awards Won – 1 🔽
- CHASING WATERFALLS: MEGHALAYA| PHE PHE FALLS| SUA LUDONG FALLSWhy does one travel? Is it for the attraction of places or the connection that our soul seeks? The essence of traveling differs based on the varied perspectives of individuals.
- MOUNT SARAMATI: EXPLORING THE UNKNOWN (Part I)Every time the train would halt at the Dimapur Railway Station during my journeys, my soul would yearn for the distant hills that stood guard at the periphery of Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland in India. Never did I ever imagine that I would eventually be climbing its highest mountain, the mighty Mount Saramati.
- MOUNT SARAMATI: EXPLORING THE UNKNOWN (Part II)In a forest, away from everyone, hiking the rest of the trail solo was interesting. As I embarked on my solitary trek, I embraced the warmth of Mother Nature by kissing the bark of a tree.
- DZÜKOU VALLEY: FOUR SOULS ONE PARADISE (PART I)To learn, embrace, and to fill in the soul with everything the hike and the valley offer in its purest form was the motive. We avoided watching videos on Dzükou Valley on the internet. Uncertain and un-planned as we were, the day began in trying to figure out how to reach Dzükou Valley from Kohima.
- THE COSMIC TALES OF ‘DZÜKOU VALLEY’ (PART II)The graceful clouds flowed like water into the valley through the spaces between two high hills. It felt like the clouds fused with the river stream pouring in with tune of the flow of water. The clouds turned the valley into snowy hills, gently covering it like a mother cuddling her child with a good night kiss.
- BONJOUR! PARLEZ VOUS ANGLAIS? – A travelogue of an Indian in France.I visited the Cote d’azur (Blue Coast) region of France, cities of Nice , Cannes and Monte Carlo is located in this region and if you are beach lover you’ll be stunned by the serene beaches of this place and since this region is very close to Italy you can get to experience bit of Italian touch to things specially food.